September 22, 2006

Gerald Moreno: A True A.S.S.

It's always funny to watch Gerald Moreno twist and squirm his way out of a difficulty when he has backed up into a corner by his own traitorous words. One of his latest refers to his "objection" of an earlier post I made highlighting his fascination with anuses.

Moreno bleated:

"Needless to say, I was not the person who created the befitting acronym "A.S.S. Team" (Anti-Sathya-Sai Team). It was an acronym mentioned on my guestbook by a person named Srinivas. Part of his submission reads:

"Hi Joe. I have been going through the contents on your website and your ongoing arguments with Premanand. It's a great job you are doing. While you have highligted the contradictions that the ASS teams have put out, I am going to list out a few, that perhaps escaped your attention. I am aware of these as I was a student at Swami's college."

"So the only 'boo-boo here' was on Sanjay's behalf. He obviously did not care to research the origin of the term 'ASS Team' and jumped to his erroneous conclusions (as he often does) and blamed me. Don't expect Sanjay to retract his comments. He never corrects his lies but rather justifies them with endless half-baked excuses and rambling diatribes whose sole purpose is to confuse, confound and bore readers to near-catatonia."

Can you believe this? Moreno is actually protesting that a term he used in full knowledge of it's meaning was created by someone else. As if that matters?! The point is that he used it and here is proof:


(Click to enlarge)

Moreno's arguments are as ridiculous as stating that the moon is made of cheese. It is the equivalent of saying: !"The fact that I called you an 'idiot' exonerates me because somebody else created that word, and you never bothered to research this." This line is so childish that I almost expect a schoolboy to pop out from behind a tree chanting, "nahhh nahhhhh nah-nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhh."

And to top it all off, he actually expects me to "research" this fact! For the record, I already knew that the guestbook entry was made but I saw no need to account for it because Moreno proceeded to use this term in his own commentary on Exbaba.Com articles. I have no need to retract my original post because it is evidence of Moreno's increasing and perverted fascinations with male genitalia and anuses, even going so far as to label former devotees of Sathya Sai Baba as the A.S.S. team. Tough luck. :-)